It’s October, and here at Haute Hijab, you know that means it’s prints season!! We’re celebrating prints all month long! In the spirit of this giant prints party, we’re holding a photo contest where we’d love for you to submit your best fall-themed photos rocking your HH print(s)!
Show off your fall look!
Get creative! The more “autumn-themed” the photo, the higher your chances are of winning! Show us what this glorious season means to you, whether it’s you wearing your favorite fall hues amidst the falling autumn leaves, an apple-picking-inspired photo or you holding your favorite pumpkin spiced latte!
Not sure what to do?
Just be yourself! Throughout the month you’ll probably find ample opportunities for various fall activities. It doesn’t have to be a majorly-planned photoshoot. (You can do that too, if you want!) Whether you’re at work/school, enjoying fall activities with your kids, friends or family or even warming up in front of a fireplace with your favorite HH print - it all works! We want to see your personality, your friends, family or just you invested in your favorite fall activity! Go crazy with your creativity!
What will you win?
Once we’ve narrowed down the top five photos, we will ask YOU, our HH Community, to vote for your favorite one! The final three winners will be announced on October 31st, Insha'Allah, and will receive a gift set that includes a never-before-seen print!
Photo contest rules and how to enter!
1. Post a Fall-themed photo to Instagram in one of our HH Prints! (see below if you don't have an IG account) You are allowed to have more than one person in the photo to double or triple the fun 😉 but please note, only the person posting the photo will be eligible to win. If multiple women post the same photo, we will use the first entry for the contest to avoid any confusion.
3. Use hashtag #HHPrintSzn and #HHPrintContest. We’ll only be able to see your photos if your account is public. If your account isn’t public, please DM your photos to @hhspottedclub.
4. All photo entries must be submitted by October 30th, 2020 at midnight (EST). Only fall-themed photos posted post-October 1st will be considered. The winners will be announced on the 31st.
5. The printed hijab should be clearly visible in the photo (not too far away or obscured).
One of the stunning entries in last year's photo contest!
1. If you don’t have an IG account, please email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A creative caption might earn you some bonus points! 😉
3. Like we said above, you can have more than one person in the photo, but only the person submitting the photo will win. If multiple people submit the same winning photo, we will choose the first person who posted it.
By submitting to the photo contest, you consent to have your photo shared on social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, email and our website!
Go out there and enjoy this beautiful fall season! Get creative, have fun and spread the word!! We are looking forward to seeing your photos and seeing you light up the world in your beautiful prints!