We’re nearing the end of October, which means our #HHPrintSzn photo contest is coming to an end. If you haven’t already heard – at the beginning of the month, we’ve asked you all to submit your best fall-themed photo in an HH print and boy, did you ladies deliver! We’ve LOVED seeing all the creative ways you’ve styled our hijabs for our print contest and beyond so we wanted to share just some of the many favorites we’ve seen so far!
1. Razia @shortyroxrazia took our ask to the next-level by posing next to this beautiful Fall-themed pumpkin display in her HH print. We can’t get over how she styled this look, matching her camel-colored boots with the warm tones of her print, Masha'Allah.
2. Everything about this fall photo just feels so cozy and inviting. There’s something about these colors that bring me so much peace. Not to mention, Dr. Iman @imanistan looks amazing in this all-white look paired with a neutral, blush-toned print, Masha'Allah.
3. This next print is so popular that we’ve had several #HHFam members tag us in it this week alone – two of them being print contest participants. This beauty, Autumn Spice
, was named by Rahima @rahima.emily.bingham a few weeks ago under our weekly "Name That Print" contest post on @hhspottedclub
. Rahima, Maryam @mym_gul, and Dalia @daliahassaballa all look gorgeous in theirs. (It’s also one of my faves, pictured on myself below ;)) Tap here
for a tutorial on how to style yours in a square!
(P.S. If you like this one, I would snag it quickly because it’s definitely a best-seller)
4. Contrary to popular belief, shades of green
are quite the look this time of year. Ahdila @adi2883 shows us how to style a cozy green sweatshirt with this stunning print and is glowing while doing it ;) Masha'Allah.
5. My favorite part about the Fall is not only do we get to see your print looks, but you have been tagging us in the most gorgeous fall-themed solid hijab shots as well. Check out some of these beauties below. The beautiful Ashley (left) is wearing our Jersey in Buttercream
, while the glowing Ayah paired her flowy satin maternity dress with our best-selling Jersey in Light Mink
Although our photo contest is coming to a close, we always love seeing you in HH. If you want to be reposted to social or even shared here on the blog, be sure to tag @hautehijab
on Instagram with all your Haute Hijab looks! Can’t wait to announce the winners on Monday, October 31st, Insha'Allah